I Am AJ The Mommy

I Am AJ The Mommy

Monday, October 31, 2011

My PhD Booster?

Hello readers!

Yes I know I have blog readers. Doesn't matter you are a silent or a noise reader, I'm pretty sure that my blog got readers. At least ONE, the Husband he is. Hohoho!

The rest of it, I don't really mind of how many followers and readers I have. Duit nuffnang pon, I don't even care sebab I have my monthly salary to be earned every month. Maka, ada aku kisah dengan duit nuffnang? Kalau ada, alhamdulillah. Kalau tiada, login error. EH?!

Baiklah. My weekend was awesome! I had a great weekend with the Husband and Baby.
And guess what?! Damia has a passport already andddddd we went to Universal Studio Singapore on last weekend. Wuhooooo. (Untung kau Nak T_T)

Pixxas will be uploading soon. They are still having their rest inside the DSLR. Tunggu kau wahai gambaran. Nanti aku godam, akan aku celarukan segala kepingan. Tunggu!

P/s:
Bought the planner. Cekonon for my PhD notes. Maka, WF setuju saja. #pandaipancingsuamiwalhallllllokbye

2 comments:

Dina Zakaria said...

ok fine.we'll see setakat mana bergunanya dia utk phd kau!!HAHAHAHA..cepatttt upload gambar nak tengok!!

AJ the Mommy said...

hahahaha kojaq hang! DUSHHH! dah nama booster kot. Akan aku buktikan kita tengok takat mana boost nya itu. ekekek