I Am AJ The Mommy

I Am AJ The Mommy

Monday, February 6, 2012

Now or Later....

Damia is sleeping soundly besides me. Well, I should have gone to bed by now. But my eyes are still open widely.

Tomorrow we'll be attending an Islamic course named, "Kursus Ibadah Ketika Sakit". It was actually suggested by my Hubster. In the 1st place I was so shocked to hear about that. I mean, I seemed could not believe that my Hubster has suggested us to join such courses.

But then, there came my senses that people changed anyway. So does the Hubster. It's glad to know he would love to join that Islamic course. If one day when we become sick, we never know, how hard it would be to perform our prayer to Allah. So there goes the "Kursus Ibadah Ketika Sakit".

Now or later, only Allah knows. No?

I'll be tagging the baby along to the course. I hope she will behave nicely during the course. My baby is an adorable one. So I'm praying hard she would enjoy the course as well. Hehe

Hokkay! Almost 12 midnight and its my bedtime now. Good night peeps. Sleep tight =)


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

Dina Zakaria said...

share sikit ilmu tu yer mommy!!

AJ the Mommy said...

Kalau visit orang sakit, hadiahkan sprayer. Mudah utk orang tu utk berwudu tanpa perlu ke toilet =)