I Am AJ The Mommy

I Am AJ The Mommy

Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Final One

I was just sitting for the final paper of my final examination this morning. Hope that I'll pass the paper with flying colors. Tak flying sangat pon takpe janji lulus! Hohoho

Supposedly I have to extend this paper for not attending the class for more than 1 month! Yelah kata beranak kan. But I asked for a consideration from my Professor to let me sit for the final exam. Only 1 paper left maaa... Takkan nak extend bhaii. Gua tanak convo sensorang. Huwaaa

But I was lucky to have Prof Dewi as my Prof for this subject. The only reason that can make her considered with me is she used to be in the same situation like me. She took her Master while she was pregnant her first baby as well. Mutual understanding di situ. Hence, she allowed me to sit for the final paper with condition submit all assignments within one week. Alhamdulillah :)

Kalau kita ingat Tuhan, Tuhan tolong kita right?

Maka dengan ini, I can't really wait to convo for the second time this coming October with our new family members. InsyaAllah

Semoga Allah memberkati kehidupan kami sekeluarga. After all the hardships given, I'm soooo gonna be a Master holder soon. PhD will follow next year. InsyaAllah.


I feel blessed,
aj-the-mommy
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: