I Am AJ The Mommy

I Am AJ The Mommy

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Ends Here

Pheww.

Looking for some spaces to recap my 2011. I only got time to blog when Damia fell asleep. Time constraint dowh. Like seriously.

Anyhoots, Today is the last day of 2011. So many things I've gone throughout the year. Lesson learned. Lots of lessons anyway.

I've learned that I should really know how to lift up my dignity higher. So that my family (or my life to be exact), won't be jeopardized by others easily =)

I've met many types of people so far. But 2011 is the year where I managed to know who is A and who the real A is rocking. Got what I mean? =)

But well, let me consider they're just something like some small bumps in 2011? That would be better I guess. I mean, not as bad as I thought it would be.

Talking about The most unforgettable memories in 2011, obviously about being a wife to my Hubster for a year in Oct, a Mommy in June, a Master holder also in Oct, and not to forget the day that I've gotten a PhD placement somewhere in Dec. MasyaAllah. I couldn't have asked more.

Itu semua cukup. Cukup untuk hidup aku sebagai seorang hamba Allah yang diuji secara bertubi-tubi yet dikurniakan rezeki secara melimpah-ruah. Bukankah Allah itu Maha Adil. I got a complete set of 2011 memories. Subhanallah.

Sometimes things happen that are outside of our control. But Allah burdens not a person beyond His scope right. Whatever it is, come what may, Allah knows better.

2011 telah selamat dan berjaya diharungi. 2012, Selamat Datang. It's just a number anyway.

After all, umat Islam dah sambut 'New Year' pon kan hari tu. Hehe. I know I have non-muslim readers here. I hope you guys don't really mind with my statement yg ala-ala bajet alim tu. Hanya sekadar Islamic thinking =)

Till then peeps.
Xoxo.

*Wah kenangan trademark cannygurl yang sudah setahun ditinggalkan =)

2 comments:

Dina Zakaria said...

2011 have been so nice to u babe!!i'm jealous.sobs..

AJ the Mommy said...

Alhamdulillah. This year would be yours. Who knows kan :)