I Am AJ The Mommy

I Am AJ The Mommy

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I is confused....

As of now, I have received 2 offer letters from the universities in the UK. The intake for the 1st one will take place in June while the latest one will be in April.

Tapi.. A human always be a human. Cewah ayat macam "Men always be Men" lagaknya. Hehe.

Ok continue.

Tapi a human always be a human. Aik ulang balik ayat di atas AJ? Iya. Ulang balik. Hmm..

Okay sebenarnya masa memula dapat offer yg June tu, aku dah happy. Tapi aku kena konfemkan by March berserta wangnya. Haha stress gua! Aku bukan anak orang berada. Celah nak cop duit sebanyak half million bhai.

Yang second one ni pulak, I need to confirm on accepting the offer by this Feb BUT I don't have to pay anything!! Weeehooo yabedabedabeduuuuuuu. Itu yang mokcik mauuu. Hahaha.

TAPIIIIII... Recently, aku dapat another offer together with the scholarship woiii. Menggigil tangan aku nak scroll down ipad baca email time tu. Cuma bezanya, aku tak dapat formal offer letter lagi from that Uni. Maka, hanya mampu joget angan tak sudah. Sobss

Maka lagi, kalau by Feb ni I still haven't received a formal letter from that Uni yet, aku accept lah yang April tu.

Of scholarship, insyaAllah akan ada. Aku dah usaha yang termampu. Maka, Tawakaltu'alAllah. Plus, aku kan bekerja kat bahagian scholarship. Aku dah banyak tolong orang before this. InsyaAllah akan ada orang tolong aku #positivethinking

Pray for me peeps!

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

2 comments:

Dina Zakaria said...

wohhoooooo!!happy for u babe..cayalah..ok simpan utk story mory time dating this weekn k..see ya!!

NORA said...

Hi AJ, please advice on what are tips to be successful for MARA interview. Appreciate if you can share.